torsdag 11. april 2013

Pin Up Drag Queens


Drag Queens are among my favorite subjects when it comes to photography. There is not much left to coincidences when it comes to drag queens. Eeverything is organized and well thoughtful.
There is so much energy and creativeness in those individuals that it surrounds them and infect everyone involved.
It makes me humble and proud at the same time to have been given the chance in this life time to be part of something so beautiful and creative.
And that's art to me.

This is Steini Aka Queen of Style.

My favorite Drag Queen. 
This is some of my pics of him, its probably are going to be post 2 and 3 and... in the future.
Click on the pictures for the full enjoyment of them
And like always
Have a nice day.









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar